02 January 2011

Getting set for 2011...

Well, this is not the best way to start off the new year:

We just moved residences, and my new, smaller work table is buried beneath various and assorted boxes! Actually, that is from a few days ago, and the table is now more like this:


Not quite as buried, with some semblance of order on the bookshelf.

It will be a while before the table is fully functional, as other, more pressing needs of the household are seen to first. So, I will have some time to come up with some sort of a plan for my hobby output.

First off is to get cracking with Tékumel. I actually finished a small handful of these minis last year, but many more are needed. I also have a great need for terrain, as I have none! Some ideas for small pieces have already been thought up, but no actual work done.

Second, finish off the miscellaneous fantasy minis I have, i.e. the Orcs and Reptus. My Orcs are fairly close to completion, but the Reptus need a completely new beginning.

Third, I need to sell off older minis, games, and models that are not needed in order to have space and funds for all of the new stuff.


It is just a short list, but for a slacker like me it is tremendous!


Happy New Year everybody, and let's hope for a great 2011!


.

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Greg! I'm going to be moving house this year and I am dreading having all my painting stuff boxed up for weeks. Looking forward to following your projects this year.

    Best wishes

    Giles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Giles - moving is a real chore!

    ReplyDelete