23 September 2014

Just arrived...

The delivery person left this for me today:


Lion Rampant, the new medieval rules from Dan Mersey, published by Osprey.  I will try and have a good look at the book soon, but two things pop into my mind immediately:

First, I am not too sure about the smallish, perfect-bound format of the rules - I am just a Luddite I suppose!

Second, the urge to get my medieval project on the table again might lead to some unpleasant side effects - orcs versus Scots might be a possibility...


.

2 comments:

  1. Awaiting mine ,hopefully it will be waiting for me when I return from work today.
    I am tempted to try it out with my Mythical Earth chaps as well as my medievals.
    I will be interested to hear what you think of the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should not be difficult to modify the rules for fantasy, Alan.

    Hope your copy comes soon!

    ReplyDelete